Full-time, Apprenticeship based Newcastle Upon Tyne
Mentored by Fearless Creative who will guide students through their apprenticeship and help them reach their full potential and recognised qualifications.
To produce high quality educational content for web use
To produce video and text based educational content including:
- Use Mac based editing software to create short informative educational 2D animated videos
- Create clear and easy to follow preproduction media such as storyboards
- Create well-structured educational scripts for use in the production
- Prepare video for exportation by including a 2D animated visual style using both Final Cut Pro and the Adobe Suite CS5.5
- Appropriate audio with sound effects, music and voiceovers
- A full set of editing techniques that gets both visual and audio up to standards
- Ensure timely delivery of final video as required by the deadline
- Create text-based workbooks and web slides for educational use
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Ability to work independently, without close supervision, and as part of a team to achieve effective outcomes. Work to strict deadlines and to present information accurately and confidently. Ability to identify, interpret and apply knowledge and information and to think creatively.
- Creative minded
- Independent and self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
This salary will be apprenticeship wage
You will be entitled to 20 days leave (plus bank holidays).
You will be required to work up to 35 hours per week.
Job Type: Apprenticeship